Dubai, a spectacular holiday destination in the Middle East, is famous for its tall structures, opulent shopping malls, effervescent nightlife, traditional marketplaces and warm hospitality. On a trip to Dubai, visit its prominent landmarks, especially Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world; shop at the popular Gold Souk
. Upon reaching the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and relax. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure in your hotel room. In the evening, you may choose to visit some of the popular malls to shop and dine. In case, you wish to make the evening more interesting, then head to one of the several souks (open-air markets) of the historic district of Bur Dubai.
Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 2: Dubai city tour
After a delicious breakfast, you can spend the rest of the day relaxing in your hotel room. Alternatively, you may opt to go for an exciting half-day sightseeing tour of Dubai. During the trip, you will visit the prominent landmarks of the place including Dubai Museum, Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Mosque. The tour for the day will end with an exciting shopping experience at Gold Souk – a famous shopping centre of the region since 1940s. This market is considered to be the ultimate destination for jewellery lovers. Upon completion of the half-day tour, retreat to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 3: The Desert Safari Experience(optional) Meals: Breakfast
- Return Economy class airfare with airport taxes
- 4 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- Half day city tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- Dubai Visa fee and Ok to Board
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
- Tourism Dirham Fee, directly payable to hotel
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Any increase in fare of air ticket and taxes on fuel surcharge, charged by airlines on air ticket prior to flight tickets issuance, to be charged extra irrespective of the booking date
- Peak season, weekend and special event surcharges
- Tips, porterage, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- 3.50% government service tax
- Initial Booking Amount - INR 10,000 per person or 25% of the tour cost(whichever is higher)
- 30% of the tour cost required - 30 days prior to the departure date
- 50% of the tour cost required - 20 days prior to the departure date
- 100% of the tour cost required - 15 days prior to the departure date
If you Cancel your Holiday
- Prior to 30 days or more : Non-refundable Booking Amount
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure : 30% of the package cost
- Between 19 - 16 days of departure : 50% of the package cost
- Prior to 15 days of departure : 100% of the package cost
- Visa Fee is Non-Refundable, once applied.
Samana Al Raffa
In Dubai’s Bur Dubai area, Smana Hotel Al Raffa is less than 2 miles from Burjuman Mall and is a 2 minute walk from public transportation services. It features a rooftop swimming pool and a lively nightclub.
Jw Marriott, Deira
The award-winning JW Marriott Hotel Dubai is renowned for its luxury hotel rooms, exquisite restaurants, and elegant meeting room spaces. Set in the city's flourishing business district, just ten minutes away from Dubai International Airport, our four-star hotel reflects the city's modern, vibrant personality. Our 351 thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites feature outstanding luxury amenities such as marble spa bathrooms and plush, designer bedding.